₹4,999.00 - ₹899.00
(as of Jan 31,2022 21:14:21 UTC – Details)
- Durable. All of our patch cables are constructed to the highest industry standards, to ensure high-quality installations.
- Dependable. You can rely on our Cat 6 cables to deliver the stability and speed that you need for reliable network performance.
- Cat 6 standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T
- Designed for use with Fast Ethernet networks.
- Patches from hub to distribution panel.
- Connects workstation to wall outlet.
Flexible and durable Cat 6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 250 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud storage, video chatting, online high definition video streaming, and online gaming.
The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables.
A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat 6 network cable, Cat 6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections.
Cat6 performance at a Cat5e but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard.